Austrian Society for Eighteenth Century Studies
Join the society
Everybody interested in study of literature, history, art, music, politics and society of the 18th century is welcome to join the ÖGE 18.
The ADVANTAGES of membership are:
- You are part of an international scientific community and can participate actively in discussions between members from around the globe.
- You will be informed of newest developments in Eighteenth Century Studies via our weblog, newsletters, congresses, lectures and workshops.
- By joining you support directly the 18th century studies in Austria.
- You will get access to the membership portal of ÖGE 18 that includes a directory of members stating their contact information, research fields and institutions.
- You will receive the current yearbook Das Achtzehnte Jahrhundert und Österreich free of charge.
- You can order any volume of the book series and older yearbooks on the website of the publishing houses Böhlau and Dr. Dieter Winkler in Bochum at a reduced price (20% on the publication price if you order it via the ÖGE 18 office)
- You will receive a membership card.
DURATION: 1 year
- ordinary member: 40,- EUR
- student membership: 15,- EUR (age < 27 years)
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
- download and print out the membership application form (Word / PDF) (in German)
- fill it out, sign it and send it to
Dr. Birgit C. Nagy-Glaser
Österreichische Gesellschaft zur Erforschung des 18. Jahrhunderts
z.Hd. Dr. Birgit C. Nagy-Glaser
c/o Institut für Geschichte der Universität Wien
- transfer the annual rate on the following bank account:
Niederösterreichische Landesbank / Hypothekenbank Wien
BIC Code: HYPNATWW
If you have any further question concerning membership, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Birgit C. Nagy-Glaser.
Phone: +43 1 4277 40835
Fax: +43 1 4277 9408