of the History and Culture of the Habsburg Monarchy in the 18th Century
- The prize is awarded to Dissertations (post graduated theses) or papers of equivalent importance about the Habsburg Monarchy of the Eighteenth Century.
- Submissions may be written in German, French or English.
- Applications of representatives of cultural studies and humanities are especially invited.
- Submissions must be appraised between January 1st, 2020 and March 31st, 2023.
Every applicant must submit
- a hardback copy of his/her work (will be returned)
- his/her work as an MS Word or PDF file
- a CV
Official reviews of the work from the graduation process can be added if desired.
Deadline: Submissions must be sent no later than April 30, 2023 (date of postmark) and be addressed to:
Österreichische Gesellschaft zur Erforschung des 18. Jahrhunderts
p.A. Obmann Priv.-Doz. Dr. Thomas J.J. Wallnig,
Institut für Österreichische Geschichtsforschung, Universität Wien
The Call for Download